Customer Service Representative
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Dear Future Teammate,
Thank you for considering joining our team.
At GoodMorning.com we offer a unique work environment tailored to high-performing individuals who want to help build a business that competes on an international stage.
We place working with outstanding colleagues as our most prized office perk; we practice being open, honest, and efficient with our communication; we believe in offering top of market pay and benefits to attract the best and the brightest to work with us; we empower every employee with freedom and responsibility; and we deliver relentlessly customer-centric products and service that drive phenomenal growth.
As such we have built a team of exceptionally gifted and world-class people, who compete and win against some of the smartest eCommerce minds.
If you are an expert at your craft, have strong, fact-based opinions, and thrive in an environment where those opinions are vigorously tested, then I personally invite you to join us.
– Sam Prochazka, CEO of GoodMorning.com
Customer Service Representative
“Outstanding Customer Care”
This will be your guiding mantra when you:
- consult with potential customers and steer them towards the product that suits them best
- enable existing customers to get the most from their GoodMorning.com products
- help frustrated customers get what they need
- deliver exceptional service faster than anyone else
- maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- handle incoming and outgoing customer service calls, emails, texts, live chats and third-party market support.
- offer value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support.
- update internal documents and customer records.
- process inbound sales and coordinate returns.
- resolve product or service related problems by determining the cause, selecting and implementing the best resolution, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Spoken and Written English; French an asset but not required
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proven experience in conflict management.
- Able to correspond in multiple tones to cater to different audiences.
- Strong understanding of customer service best practices.
- Proven aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Alternating weekend availability for in-home email-only correspondence.
- $48k-$60k/yr. – Based on experience
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (drugs, dental, vision, etc)
- RRSP Matching
- Transportation Benefit
- Stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly lunches
GoodMorning.com is Canada’s largest independent mattress retailer and Edmonton’s largest eCommerce company. Our mantra is simple: “Rewrite the rules to do things better than everyone else.”
Since 2010 we have worked tirelessly to develop and sell only the best products in the world and to deliver them in a relentlessly customer-centric way. We do this by hiring only the best and the brightest, and by facilitating a workplace that values freedom, responsibility, honesty, and great compensation.
We believe that the best office perk is to work alongside only high-performers, and we challenge ourselves (and our colleagues) to hold strong, fact-based opinions, to question assumptions, to think deeply, and to improve “the truth”. If you are ready to be challenged, and to challenge us with your expertise, then we want you on our team.
- Include a cover letter and resume
We thank all of those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.