Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
Dear Future Teammate,
Thank you for considering joining our team.
Our company is unique in Edmonton: we compete in a large North American market against some of the world’s smartest tacticians. Our scope goes well beyond the borders of our city, our province, and even our country. Because of this, we have built a local eCommerce powerhouse, with a culture and depth of knowledge not available anywhere else in Edmonton.
We believe that working with high-performers is the best office perk; that practicing radical honesty within our team makes us exponentially better; that paying great salaries with excellent benefits gives us access to the best and the brightest; that giving freedom and responsibility brings out the best in people; and that being relentlessly customer-centric will drive phenomenal growth.
If you are an expert at your craft, have strong, fact-based opinions, and welcome the challenge of your life, then I personally invite you to join us.
– Sam Prochazka, CEO of GoodMorning.com
Customer Service Representative
“Outstanding Customer Care”
This will be your guiding mantra when you:
- consult with potential customers in English and French to steer them towards the product that suits them best
- enable existing customers to get the most from their GoodMorning.com products
- help frustrated customers get what they need
- deliver exceptional service faster than anyone else
This position is work-from-home, 100% remote. We welcome local applicants, as well as any Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible international applicants. The position will require a quiet home workspace where you are able to work free from distraction. Equipment will be provided.
- maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- handle incoming and outgoing customer service calls, emails, texts, live chats and third-party market support.
- offer value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support.
- update internal documents and customer records.
- process inbound sales and coordinate returns.
- resolve product or service related problems by determining the cause, selecting and implementing the best resolution, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Spoken and Written French and English
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proven experience in conflict management.
- Able to correspond in multiple tones to cater to different audiences.
- Strong understanding of customer service best practices.
- Proven aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- The ability to work at home free of distraction.
- Alternating weekend availability for in-home email-only correspondence.
- $48/yr. – Based on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 125% RRSP Matching (up to $10,000/year)
- A free mattress of your choice within the GoodMorning.com range
- Whatever tools and equipment enable you to do the best work of your life
- Working with high-performing colleagues who will challenge you every day
GoodMorning.com is Canada’s largest independent mattress retailer and Edmonton’s largest eCommerce company. Our mantra is simple: “Rewrite the rules to do things better than everyone else.”
Since 2010 we have worked tirelessly to develop and sell only the best products in the world and to deliver them in a relentlessly customer-centric way. We do this by hiring only the best and the brightest, and by facilitating a workplace that values freedom, responsibility, honesty, and great compensation.
We believe that the best office perk is to work alongside only high-performers, and we challenge ourselves (and our colleagues) to hold strong, fact-based opinions, to question assumptions, to think deeply, and to improve “the truth”. If you are ready to be challenged, and to challenge us with your expertise, then we want you on our team.
- Include a cover letter and resume
We thank all of those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that a Customer Service Skills assessment may be emailed to you after you have submitted your application, the completion of this assessment is required to be considered for the position.